Dr. Selznick speaks to parent and school groups. He has presented throughout the country and internationally.
Some of his more popular topics include:
- Dyslexia Screening: Essential Concepts for Schools & Parents.
- Shut-Down Learners & Dyslexia: What’s the Connection?
- Myths & Realities of Dyslexia
- Executive Function Problems: “We Keep Telling Him You have to Get Organized”
- I’m the Parent & It’s Ok: Top Twenty Parenting Strategies to Help You “Regain Control of the Ship”
- ADHD in the Real World. Down-to-Earth & Practical Stuff You Need to KNow
- Transitioning to College with Dyslexia & Other Learning Disabilities.
- Special Education Alphabet Soup: What Parents Need to Know
- No One to Play With: The Social Side of Learning Disabilities
Most workshops are between 1.5 – 2 hours and allow for a good deal of question and answers.
To book Dr. Selznick for the 2015 – 2016, email email@example.com.
(Dr. Selznick’s books are also available for purchase through the workshops.)